Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH. Silver
his outstanding new classic prime lens offers exceptional image performance and unique bokeh. Despite its high speed and impressive imaging quality, its dimensions are astoundingly compact. Together with this lens, every Leica M becomes an extremely compact and elegant photographic tool. The Summicron-M features a rectangular, full-metal lens hood with a screw mount. A screw-in protector ring is provided to protect the filter thread of the lens when the hood is not in use.
The eleven blades of the iris of the new Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH create a circular aperture. This lends the out of focus areas of subjects a smooth and harmonious look. The newly designed and constructed lens delivers pin-sharp pictures with rich contrast and almost complete freedom from distortion – at all apertures and distances - and even when wide open.
- The quintessential reportage and street lens, with exceptional imaging performance and unique bokeh
- 11 aperture blades give the out of focus area a smooth and uniform look
- Pin-sharp pictures with rich contrast and without distortion, at all apertures and when wide open
- Diagonal angle of view: 63 °
- Working range: 0.7 m to infinity
- Biggest scale: 1: 17.4
- Number of lenses/groups: 7/5
- Length * 1: 35.7 mm
- Weight * 1: 252 g
- Lens hood: can be screwed on
- Filter / filter thread: E39
- Made in Germany