Leica M10 Black
Leica Camera is proud to announce the expansion of the digital Leica M family with the introduction of the Leica M10. Slimmer in size, faster in performance, and offering the best image quality with smarter connectivity for intuitive usage - the Leica M10 sets the new standards for rangefinder photography and state-of-the-art imaging.
The Leica M10 builds on more than 60 years of rangefinder expertise, 11 years of digital M-Camera development and the invaluable feedback from dedicated M-Photographers to not only bring the slimmest digital M of all time, but the most refined and state-of-the-art digital rangefinder Leica has ever created.
ISO Setting Dial for Better Control
One of the most striking changes with the Leica M10 is the ISO setting dial on the top plate. For the first time in a digital M, the M10 allows all essential shooting parameters such as distance, aperture, exposure time and ISO values to be preselected without using the menu or switching on the camera. This allows for better control and more discreet photography.
Superior Imaging Performance
The key component of the Leica M10 is the new 24 MP full-frame CMOS sensor developed specifically for this camera. It features new technologies that lead to significant improvements in all parameters relevant to imaging performance - impressive dynamic range, excellent color rendition, exceptional sharpness and the finest resolution of details.
ISO Range Extended, now from 100-50,000
The new sensor of the M10 extends the ISO sensitivity range from a base of 100 to a maximum of 50,000 with much improved performance and less noise at higher ISO values. The Leica M10 opens up new avenues of photography and delivers exceptional imaging performance in difficult lighting conditions.
The New Maestro-II Processor
The latest generation Leica Maestro-II image processor of the Leica M10 reflects the state-of-the-art of advanced processor technology. In combination with the new 24 MP sensor, this ensures that all exposures fulfill the promise made by Leica cameras - pictures that captivate with exceptional quality and brilliance. The Leica M10 delivers images with low digital noise levels and true-to-life detail, even at ISO values as high as 50,000.
- Slimmest digital M ever made, for better handling
- Full-frame digital rangefinder, concentrated on photography
- New ISO dial makes this the first digital M with direct access to the essential settings, even when the camera is OFF
- Improved rangefinder/viewfinder provides better control of focus and composition with larger field of view, higher magnification and increased eye relief
- Easier Live View focusing with improved Focus Peaking and adjustable/movable magnification
- All new 24 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor ensures exceptional image quality and improved performance
- ISO 100 - 50,000 for better photos in both bright and very low light
- Faster performance with a new Maestro II processor and 2 GB buffer capacity, enabling high speed frame rate of up to 5 fps with longer continuous shooting
- Leica Visoflex compatibility for high resolution electronic viewfinder needs with GPS functionality
- Compatibility with nearly every Leica M lens ever made, and additionally Leica R lenses via an adapter and Live-View
- Weather resistant to withstand light rain and dust