Leica Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm f/4 ASPH. Lens with Universal Wide-Angle Viewfinder
With its impressive angle of view of 107°, this lens conquers 16mm super wide-angle photography in perfect Leica M style. Due to the minimal distortion and barely perceptible field curvature, it can be recommended for highly demanding architecture photography even at the 16mm setting. The Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm f/4 ASPH. unites three super wide-angle focal lengths in one compact lens.
The ultra compact shape is achieved by two aspherical elements. A new design of the interior focusing significantly enhances the quality in the close-focus range through an adaption of the floating element principle. Brilliant depth of field can therefore be used from a distance of 0.33m for hyperfocal photography.
- Diagonal viewing angle: 16/18/21 mm - 107 °/100 °/92 °
- Working range: 0.5 m to infinity
- Largest scale: 16/18/21 mm - at 0.7 m 1: 38/35/30
- Number of lenses/groups: 10/7
- Length * 1: 66 mm
- Weight * 1: 335 g
- Lens hood: can be screwed on
- Filter/filter thread: E67