Leica TL2 Black Anodized
Leica Camera expands the Leica TL-System with the introduction of the Leica TL2, a camera that integrates design, craftsmanship and the joy of photography. With a full touch screen display, the TL2, an APS-C System camera combines contemporary, minimalist design and connectivity.
The Leica TL-System advances the performance, usability and flexibility of the Leica TL with additional features and design changes. The Leica TL is the only system in its class that combines groundbreaking design, craftsmanship and instinctive use for the most enjoyable and rewarding experience in photography.
The TL-System offers the user an experience that is unforgettably new yet aligned with Leica’s longstanding ideology of focusing on the essentials. The expansive system of TL lenses and accessories such as the Visoflex electronic viewfinder, M-Adapter L, R-Adapter L, SF 40 flash and a variety of attractive camera protector and strap options all enhance the shooting experience while providing the user with more avenues for creativity.
- Faster Auto Focus performance with a new 49-point AF system
- Brand new 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- Maestro II generation processor
- Expanded ISO range of 100-50,000
- Significantly faster touch and gesture responsiveness/speed
- New electronic shutter function with a maximum shutter speed of 1/40,000s
- Quicker burst shooting with 7 fps via mechanical shutter & 20 fps electronic shutter
- Focus peaking for manual focus aid
- DNG-only mode
- 4K video recording @ 30fps
- Slow-motion video
- Refined and reduced menu on user interface
- USB Type-C 3.0 port for faster transfers and in-camera battery charging
- HDMI 1.4 port
- Updated design with chamfered edge, new on/off switch and shutter button and larger control dials
- New customizable multi-function button
- Faster start-up time
- Made in Germany