Leica APO-Summicron-SL 90mm f/2 ASPH.
The Leica APO-Summicron-SL 90mm f/2 ASPH expands the SL prime lens lineup. The 90mm focal length is perfect for portraiture work or other situations that require the extra reach offered by a 90mm prime lens. A minimum focus distance of 0.6 meters gives the lens additional flexibility. The lens is compact, powerful and bright. The high light intensity opens up a number of possibilities. The design of the APO-Summicron-SL 1: 2/90 ASPH. represents the next step in lens development for the Leica SL system. New and extremely precise manufacturing methods and measurement techniques had to be developed for this purpose. The result is reflected not only in more compact dimensions and a significantly lower weight, but also in an excellent imaging performance. In addition, there is a new and faster autofocus system with Dual Syncro DriveTM and a much lower limit.
The optical design contains a total of 11 elements, of one of which is an aspherical element and four are made from glasses with anomalous partial dispersion for the correction of chromatic aberrations. The front element has the Leica AquaDura coating, which protects the lens from dirt and scratching.
- High performance in a handy format
- Quick and quiet focusing thanks to precision autofocus system with Dual Syncro Drive TM
- Precise production "Made in Germany" under the highest quality standards
- Reflection and scattered light optimization through high quality coating and optimized frame geometry
- AquaDura ® coating for dust and spray protection for use in everyday photography under extreme conditions
- The eye detection enables sharp, pinpoint portraits, even with very shallow depth of field
- The high detail contrast in combination with the maximum magnification of 1: 5 provides impressive images
- L-mount bayonet
AT A GLANCE
- Reference Class Image Quality and Resolving Power
- Apochromatic Lens Design
- Dual Synchro Drive™ Autofocus
AT A GLANCE
- 90mm APO-Summicron-SL f/2 ASPH Lens
- E67 Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap L
- Lens Hood
- Lens Bag
Angle of view (diagonal, horizontal, vertical):
Number of lenses/groups:
11 / 9
Position of entrance pupil:
0.6 m to infinity
Largest reproduction ratio:
Electronically controlled aperture, set using turn/push wheel on camera, including half values
Aperture setting range:
Leica L bayonet, full-frame 35 mm format
Dimensions and weight: Length to bayonet mount:
Largest diameter approx:
Lens, lens hood, lens rear cover SL, lens cover E67, soft bag
Leica Camera AG (‘LEICA’) provides a two-year product limited warranty for this LEICA camera valid from the date of purchase from an authorized LEICA dealer, including the accessories contained in the original packaging, which are valid for two years.
Want to hear directly from the mouths of well-known, successful photographers how they managed to capture that perfect, iconic shot? The Leica Akadamie is proud to offer you this opportunity. Gain from the experience and expertise of the top photographers, who are willing and eager to share their experience, tips and know-how through these exciting workshops.