Leica PRS 5-30x56 i, L-4a
A Leica first - HUGE elevation range and first focal plane reticles combined with legendary Leica optics! Spot and hit long range targets like never before with the uncompromising new Leica PRS 5-30x56 i riflescope. Its generous magnification range of 5x-30x offers much versatility in choosing the power setting that is right for your conditions, and its first focal plane Christmas Tree reticle with 2/10 mrad wind holds and an open dot (circle) center aiming point called the PRB (in honor of its designer, Cal Zant of PrecisionRifleBlog.com), insures your holdovers will always mean the same thing, no matter your power setting. Leica's PRS also offers 32 mrad of elevation correction, extremely generous for a 30x scope. Further, maximum optical performance insures high light transmission and color fidelity plus high-contrast images, as well as generous eye relief. This reduces eye fatigue and increases image clarity, which allows the shooter to conentrate fully on the target. Both the elevation and windage turrets feature well-defined tactile clicks that are accurate and precise throughout the entire range. Thanks to tool-free zeroing of the turrets, preci- sion sport shooters can react quickly and flexibly to different conditions. What’s more, the shooter can either activate the “zero stop” function or configure it individually, adapting the riflescope to custom requirements without the need for additional tools. Leica's PRS 5-30x56 sets a new benchmark for what a long range scope should be.
AT A GLANCE
- First Focal Plane Reticle
- Ideal for Long Range Target Shooting and Hunting
- Package includesSunshade, tools, throw lever, cleaning tissue, battery
- Front lens diameter56 mm
- Magnification5 – 30 x
- Field of view at 100 m (min. up to max. magnification)9.0 yds up to 1.42 yds / 8.2 m up to 1.3 m
- Eye reliefgreat than 90 mm
- Exit pupil9 - 2 mm
- Parallaxadjustable, 21.9 yds / 20 m to infinity
- Diopter compensation–3/+1 dpt
- CoatingAquaDura® coating
- Transmissiongreat than 90 %
- Mounting option34 mm rings
- Impact point correction0.1 Mil = 0.1 mrad = 1 cm/100 m per click
- Reticle adjustment range (height / side)320 / 180 cm, 32/18 Mil (100 m)
- Front lens filter threadM 62 x 0.6 mm
- Length14.37 inch / 365 mm
- Weight36.3 oz /1.030 g
- WatertightnessWatertight to a depth of 13 ft / 4 m, nitrogen filled
- Available reticlesL-4a, Ballistic, PRB
- Focal plane reticle1st focal plane
- Reticle illuminationDot / scale
- Reticle illumination4 h
In The Box:
Sunshade tools, throw lever, cleaning cloth, battery
All Leica Sport Optic products bought from an authorized North American dealer since Jan 1, 2021 now feature a fully transferable 10-year Passport Protection Plan plus a 30-year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Both aspects of Leica’s commitment to you compromise the following:
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card Required
- No Receipt Required
- No Charge
Please visit our dedicated Warranty Program page for specific rules and conditions.
10 Year Passport Protection Plan
The Leica Passport Protection Plan is completely free and includes a fully transferrable no-questions, no-fault, 10-year accidental damage coverage plan in addition to a 30-year Manufacturer's Warranty. During the first 10-years, Leica will repair or replace any optical binoculars, rangefinder, or spotting scope in the event it is damaged, at no cost to the customer. This is only valid if the unit is purchased within North America, and is sent in to the US repair facility for service.
30 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty:
Moreover, all optical Sport Optics products include a comprehensive 30-year Manufacturer's Warranty, also at no charge. If following the 10-year no-fault coverage plan and a product is determined to have a defect with the optical system, Leica will simply repair or replace it. This excludes impact and water damage. Program valid from the date of purchase from an authorized North American Leica dealer.
Non-optical items such as accessories are warrantied for two years from date of purchase.