The Leica Online Store is pleased to offer complimentary UPS Ground Shipping on all orders over $100. For orders less than $100, a UPS fee will be calculated based on location.
- We currently do not ship to addresses outside the United States.
- We only use UPS as our official carrier.
- If you require expedited shipping, please request that at the checkout and a quote will be provided.
- Note that our warehouse only process orders Monday - Friday. Please allow for extra time when ordering on the weekends.
- Tracking information will be e-mailed to you when the shipment is ready.
- Our Parcels are always sent with Signature Authorization.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- If you want to track your parcel, hold on delivery, or waive your Signature Authorization, please sign up with UPS My Choice®
The Leica Online Store is confident you will be happy with your purchase and the level of service you receive.
- Returns are accepted within seven days of delivery of the item with original sales receipt. A full refund will be issued only if the original packaging is unopened and in brand new condition. All other accepted returns will be assessed a restocking fee of 15%. Items that have been opened must be in new condition, in their original box and include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and all accessories. Items may not have been registered.
- Sport Optics that have been mounted to a weapon are non-returnable.
- Items that have been registered, are limited or special edition, or customized by Leica Customer Care are non-returnable.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment received.
- We do not have a buy-to-try policy. For purposes of testing, demonstration or rental, please contact your nearest Authorized Leica Dealer.
All Leica workshop dates and times are subject to availability. For up-to-date availability of workshops, please contact the Leica Akademie NA at 201-962-9927, or email: email@example.com.
Leica workshops are intended for adults 18 years or older. Individuals under 18 years of age wishing to attend must be accompanied by a guardian. The guardian must make the booking on behalf of the attendee, and must notify the Leica Akademie, when making the booking. Leica reserves the right to change any prices, services or other particulars contained in its web site or printed materials at any time before entering into a booking. If there is any change, the Leica Akademie will notify the attendee, as soon as possible. If the workshop includes lunch, attendees are asked to notify the Leica Akademie regarding any special dietary requirements, when making the booking. Please refer to all information provided regarding individual workshop details and requirements. Confirmation of your booking will constitute your agreement to the terms and conditions outlined.
You must be in good physical and mental health. Any physical condition, diet, or treatment requiring special attention must be reported in writing when the reservation is made.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Leica Reserves the right to take photographs or videos during the operation of any educational course or part thereof, and to use the resulting photographs and videos (the images) ,which may or may not include some or all attendees, for promotional purposes. By booking a reservation with the Leica Akademie, participants agree to allow their likeness to be used for promotional purposes and in media. Participants who prefer that their likeness not be used are asked to identify themselves to their workshop instructor.
By booking a reservation, you acknowledge that you are voluntarily participating in this event with knowledge of the risks involved and agree to accept any and all risk of injury, illness or death and damage to property during the course of this workshop. You waive any and all claims against Leica, its subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, officers, employees, contractors, agents and tour operators.
AKADEMIE PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
Where charges apply, Leica workshops must be paid for in advance by credit or debit card.
Refunds for cancellation on the part of the attendee will be given as follows:
Cancellation made up to 60 days before the workshop date – full refund.
Cancellation made between 45-59 days before the workshop date – 80% refund.
Cancellation made between 21-44 days before the workshop date – 50% refund.
Cancellation made up to 20 days before the workshop date – no refund.
The refund amounts above do not apply to events where “non-refundable” deposits was needed.
Leica Destination or Travel workshops, have different payment requirements with full payments due 90 days before departure and NO refunds past this date. Refer to the Terms and Conditions for your individual trips.
If payment for the workshop is not received in advance, we regret that the participant will not be able to attend.
The Leica Akademie reserves the right to cancel or alter any workshop. All workshop dates and times are subject to change, at any time, but Leica will endeavor to ensure workshops are held on the committed dates/times, unless there are exceptional circumstances, such as the tutor being unable to attend due to illness, or other unforeseen circumstances. Leica will inform participants with as much notice as possible on these occasions.
Should a cancellation become necessary by the Leica Akademie, the attendee will have the choice of attending an alternative workshop (and where this is of a lower price, Leica will refund the difference), or withdrawing from the workshop and, where applicable, accepting a refund of all monies paid for that specific workshop to Leica Camera Inc.
In the event that the specific tutor is unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond Leica’s control, then the workshop will be cancelled, if no suitable replacement tutor can be arranged.
For complimentary workshops, the workshop will be rearranged to another date and the attendee offered a place on that alternative date. No cancellation, cost, expenses or penalties (including, but not limited to travel expenses to and from the workshop, or accommodation costs) will be paid out in the event of workshop cancellations by Leica Akademie.
NOTE: LEICA CAMERA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REIMBURSEMENT OF AIRLINE, HOTEL COSTS OR ANY OTHER COSTS OR EXPENSES IN THE EVENT THAT A WORKSHOP IS CANCELLED.
Please check your hotel and travel cancellation policy as this may be affected in the event of a cancellation or alteration to a workshop. Do not book your air fare until the trip is confirmed. Participants are strongly encouraged to purchase trip insurance or refundable tickets. Trips can be cancelled, if they do not reach the minimum number of required students.