Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-70 f/2.8 ASPH.
The Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24–70 f/2.8 ASPH. is the ideal lens with broad appeal for any photographer given its ability to equally capture reportage, travel, studio, architectural and landscape photography, as well as portraits, close-ups, and video content. With its extensive focal range, consistent maximum aperture of f/2.8, and vast scope of uses, this new addition is a shining example of a lens that can be enjoyed both by professionals and first time SL-System users alike.
- 19 elements (3 with ASPH surfaces on both sides) in 15 groups
- Consistent f/2.8 maximum aperture through full zoom range
- Fast internal focusing with a single, lightweight lens element
- Compact dimensions and lighter weight thanks to omission of OIS
- Lens is stabilized by the SL2 and SL2-S BIS systems
- Excellent sharpness across all f-stops and focus distances with creamy bokeh and the Leica look
- Metal body with weather sealing
- Durable in any environment, making it suited for even the rigors of outdoor landscape and adventure photographers or the hustle and bustle of a pro wedding photographer
AT A GLANCE
- Most Compact Native Zoom Lens for SL System
- Constant f/2.8 Maximum Aperture
- Weather Sealed All-Metal Housing
IN THE BOX
- 24-70mm Vario-Elmarit-SL f/2.8 ASPH Lens
- E82 Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap L
- Lens Hood
- Lens Bag
Want to hear directly from the mouths of well-known, successful photographers how they managed to capture that perfect, iconic shot? The Leica Akadamie is proud to offer you this opportunity. Gain from the experience and expertise of the top photographers, who are willing and eager to share their experience, tips and know-how through these exciting workshops.